First six months 1-to-1 exchange warranty.
Warranty covers material and functional defects. Warranty does not cover abuse and/or misuse.
Prufen will ask for a simple video showing the defect. Once validated, Prufen will send a replacement cable at Prufen expense.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prufen Pte Ltd (“Prufen”) warrants all products trading under the Prufen brand (the “Product(s)”) against defects in MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, on the following terms and conditions:
1. The Warranty shall be for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Prufen shall, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective Product or replace the defective Product with an equivalent Product (at no additional cost), where the Product is faulty due solely to defective materials or workmanship. Any components of the Product which are replaced or removed by Prufen shall be the property of Prufen. Any repairs done or replacements provided to any of the Product will not extend the said warranty term for any of the Product.
2. The Warranty excludes any damage or loss arising from or related to any act of God, accident, corrosion, misuse or inappropriate use, deformation, discoloration, unauthorized alteration, or repair by any person other than a person duly authorised and approved by Prufen.
3. Prufen shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss (including loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from or related to the warranty or the Product. Prufen’s liability under or in relation to the warranty and the Product shall be limited to the cost of replacing the product with the same or an equivalent product, or of repairing the product, whichever is lower. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Prufen disclaims all other warranties (express or implied), including negligence, with respect to the Product(s), including but not limited to any implied warranties for merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
4. The Warranty is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user of the Product(s).
5. Prufen shall only repair, or replace, at Prufen’s sole option, defective parts, or parts that do not properly operate for their intended use, with new or refurbished parts if needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The Warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetics, decorative or structural items including framing and non-operative parts, and expenses related to removing or reinstalling the Product. Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this Warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:-
a. The product has been subjected to physical abuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, improper installation, shipping damage or other acts which are not the fault of Prufen.
b. The product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or improper use of any electrical source or by connection to products not recommended by Prufen.
6. Prufen’s decision on any matter relating to defects, workmanship or materials in relation to the product, or on any other matter arising from and/or in connection to this Warranty where Prufen is required to make a decision in its discretion, shall be final and conclusive, and you hereby agree to abide by Prufen’s decision.
7. Please keep your ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT and present it for verification when required. Any modification, amendment or defacement to or of the receipt shall render this Warranty void.
8. You shall be responsible for and bear the cost of transporting the Product(s) to the designated location for repairs and/or servicing. You shall also be responsible for the collection of the Product(s) from the same location after the servicing is completed.
9. Prufen makes no representation and assumes no liability for the fire safety and/or the electrical safety of the Product(s). You are responsible for ensuring that the Product(s) is used as directed. You acknowledge that the Product(s) does not guarantee to prevent any electrical and/or fire hazards.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications and that do not materially alter functionality of the Product are not considered a defect under this warranty.
11. If any section, provision, clause, sentence or part thereof of this warranty is held to be void, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable, and the remainder shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. Waiver by Prufen of any breach of the warranty terms and conditions shall not be deemed as a continuing waiver of such default or a waiver of any other default.
13. You agree and acknowledge that Prufen’s exclusions and limitations of liability are reasonable in the circumstances.
14. Except where otherwise expressly provided, the terms and conditions of this warranty are contained exclusively herein, and no other agreement, provision or statement, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as extending, adding to, subtracting from or otherwise altering the terms of this warranty. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm or corporation with respect to the Product shall be binding on Prufen.
15. Prufen reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.