Types of Information Collected
In order to provide our products and services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those product and services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address, order, invoicing details, materials or data you may key into our system, information in relation to creating an account, phone numbers you insert into your contacts or to send a message, feedback, and any other information you provide us.
- Information specific to you that may be assigned by us: we may collect and use information such as your product warranty number.
- Location information (only for specific services/functionalities): various types of information on your location. For example, country code, city code, longitude and latitude information, language.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, temporary message history, standard system logs.
We may also collect other types of information which are not linked to an individual and which is anonymous. Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected will depend on how you use, opt-in or participate in our products and/or services.
Use of the Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites
- Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Analysing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legalobligations
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping Prufen make improvements to our services. Prufen may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records of such information.
We will only so use your personal data after we have obtained your consent or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Prufen uses and stores electronic information such as cookies, tags, and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or online data.
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties in order to provide the products or services that you have requested. Disclosure may be made to service providers and affiliated companies. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Prufen will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when Prufen shares your personal information with a service provider under any circumstance described in this section, Prufen will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws.
Sharing with Others
Prufen may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
Information Not Requiring Consent
- We may share anonymised information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Prufen may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws, such as to comply with a subpoena, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Prufen’s Security Measures
In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Prufen cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information and retention is no longer necessary for legal, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements or other business purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at email@example.com.
Access, Updating or Correcting Your Personal Information
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access request.
- If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below.
Withdrawal of Consent
• You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
• Please recognise that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Prufen’s products and services.
Transfer of personal information outside of your jurisdiction
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards.
Prufen Singapore Pte. Ltd.
18 Boon Lay Way
#07-110, Tradehub 21